[SOLVED] Solid Orange Light B460m Rog Strix

Jul 27, 2021
I build my PC six moths ago, after a month i tried change the CPU cooler and the PC stoped boot, with a orange/yellow light in the led debug, i passed the day triyng figure out, and the PC just came normal again, now i changed my case to a new one and the problem come back, and now i dont know what to do.
things i tried
1 reset BIOS by CMOS
2 take off the battery
3 tried with one ram, at A1 A2 B1 B2 (i have four sticks all working properly since the PC was normal)
4 take off the CPU (no bents pins)
5 changed the GPU

specs :
B460m Rog Strix
Corsair 750w
I5 10600KF
RX 580 4GB gigabyte
2x8gb HyperX 2666mhz
2x8gb XPG D60 3000mhz (works only in 2666 with i5)
SSD 256 , 1tb
HD 2tb

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You forgot to mention the make and model of your chassis, both before and after. Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 750W is the advertised wattage of the PSU, what model do you have to work with? Is the PSU 6 months old? What cooler were you on and what cooler did you migrate to? As for your platform, is this the motherboard you're working with?

I'd ask you to inspect the CPU socket carefully with a magnifying glass to see if there are any pins bent. Do you get any mild tingling sensation when you touch the chassis and your feet is making contact with the floor with your bare feet(on a non-wooden or carpeted floor?
I just solved my problem making a BIOS update by the flashdriver BIOS...

Lutfij

Titan

You forgot to mention the make and model of your chassis, both before and after. Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 750W is the advertised wattage of the PSU, what model do you have to work with? Is the PSU 6 months old? What cooler were you on and what cooler did you migrate to? As for your platform, is this the motherboard you're working with?

I'd ask you to inspect the CPU socket carefully with a magnifying glass to see if there are any pins bent. Do you get any mild tingling sensation when you touch the chassis and your feet is making contact with the floor with your bare feet(on a non-wooden or carpeted floor?

Jul 27, 2021

I just solved my problem making a BIOS update by the flashdriver BIOS update feature, for those who get the same problem, thanks anyway

Solution