Solution of Graphic card Guide

Awan_77

Commendable
Aug 7, 2016
i am buying a new graphic card gtx 1070 but i am confused to buying the gtx 1070. many peoples say's buy a Zotac gtx 1070 amp extreme edition someone asus strix someone gigabyte extreme. help me which is the best for me. zotac extreme, asus strix oc Or gigabyte extreme.

Solution
More or less are all the same (of well known brands), seek for things like a good and quiet cooling solution on reviews for each card and good components in key pieces like voltage regulators.

But after all of that just seek the more afordable brand on your country that fullfill the above conditions... there is no reason to pay more for marginal diferences in performance.

juanrdp

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
More or less are all the same (of well known brands), seek for things like a good and quiet cooling solution on reviews for each card and good components in key pieces like voltage regulators.

But after all of that just seek the more afordable brand on your country that fullfill the above conditions... there is no reason to pay more for marginal diferences in performance.

Solution

Awan_77

Commendable
Aug 7, 2016

TRENDING THREADS