solution to remote copy/paste problem?

Is there a "proper" Windows XP fix for the remote copy/paste issue described
in the "copy/paste not working" thread of Nov 18, other than the workaround I
came up with (running clipbrd.exe in background on host)? I know there's a
hotfix for Server 2003 for what seems like the exact same issue. Does that
also apply to XP?

Dave

I would expect 840872 would also apply to Windows XP but you'll need to make
the call to confirm.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional