[SOLVED] <Solved> BIOS screen small after CPU overclock crashing (nevermind, I just had to replug my PSU for some reason)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameCrucnh

Commendable
Sep 24, 2020
I posted this in Motherboards since it seems to fit better here then in overclocking. (I have the MSI Mag B550 Tomahawk)

I undervolted my 5600x to -20 all cores and it was stable but once I tried out -25 all cores I ended up crashing a lot, like in a 2-3 time loop. I end up getting back into bios and its really small, like resolution is completely messed up. IIRC its like 10242 x 840 according to my monitor where as my normal resolution is 2560x1440.

Next time my computer got to windows start-up it ran some automatic diagnosis tool then went to "repair it" however as I already knew I lowered the core underclock down to a stable (or at least stable enough) I chose the restart option.

My main question here is just for help on getting my bios back to full-screen or normal resolution. I only included the other stuff incase it was important to know that it happened after my CPU caused crashes. (Note: There was no blue-screen, just straight up crashing)

Edit: Nevermind, I turned my computer off again, unplugged the PSU, waited a minute then plugged the PSU back in and its back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.