[SOLVED] [SOLVED] CUDA Rendering in Adobe Premier makes 2 monitors turns black and go to sleep - Occasionally windows drop resolution after restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2022
Good Evening Everyone!

I hope you are doing well! These past couple of weeks have been so frustrating trying to render a 4K video using CUDA in Adobe Premiere Pro 2022. Whenever I render a video, both of my monitors instantly turn off and go to sleep (in the meantime I can hear the windows ejection sound when this happens). Occasionally when the monitors turn back on, the resolution has been changed automatically to 480P and gets vertical/horizontal lines (even the display changes to a warm color). I checked both of the monitors with a laptop to see if the monitors are faulty. They are working as normal. At this moment, I thought it was the GPU? But whenever I play a high graphics game, the GPU handled it just fine without any issues and it's pretty new. Next, I thought it must be the drivers, I have updated and currently using the latest NVIDA Studio Driver at this moment. Sadly that didn't fix the issue either. I removed Adobe Premiere Pro and reinstalled it, still nothing sadly.
I'm starting to believe that I don't have enough wattage from my PCU? Here are the specs for my build below. What are some suggestions I should do?

Thank you!!

Motherboard:
  • ASUS Maximus V Formula –
CPU:
  • Intel Core i5-3570K
CPU Cooler:
  • Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Graphics Card:
  • NVIDA Geforce RTX 2070
RAM:
  • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB (4 x 8 GB)
Storage:
  • SamSung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
  • WDC 1TB – Blue – 2.5in 5400RPM
  • WD Purple Surveillance Hard Drive 3TB – 3.5in 5400rpm
  • HP 22x Internal SATA SuperMulti LightScribe DVD Burner FANs
Fans:
  • 1 of – Corsair 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
  • 1 of - Thermaltake Ring 12 High Static Pressure 120mm Circular LED Case Radiator Cooling Fan CL-F038-PL12OR-A Orange
  • 1 of - be quiet! Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM high-Speed, BL083, Cooling Fan
  • 2 of – be quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mm
Bluetooth/Wifi:
  • TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe WiFi Card (Archer TX3000E)

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2022
UPDATE:

I found the problem of the issue. The PSU I was using is a 500W and whenever I put it underneath heavy load VIA Adobe Premiere it caused those issues. I just barely bought an 850W and installed it on my computer about an hour ago. The freezing and turning off screens issue has been fixed! It's pretty crazy to think that the PSU Wattage wasn't high enough to handle that amount of load! Thank you for everyone's help in this! I appreciate it a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.