[SOLVED] [SOLVED] Dell Inspiron 6400 Backlight Issue

supermememaker26

Prominent
Jan 16, 2020
Hi, I have this Dell Inspiron 6400 for a dollar, So I tested it and the screen is very dim and I can't see anything until I flash it with sunlight, but for a quick second there is backlight and nothing again, kinda sorta quick flicker of light then darkness on the screen, I can see the Dell Logo very faintly and I can see it when the backlight flickers when I turn it On, Help me if you can thanks

Solution
I remember those lol. Try changing the angle of the screen ... i mean like how far open it is ... you may find an angle it likes ... don't afraid to open it all the way. I remember them being a bit touchy about the angle. If not ... old external monitors with d sub inputs can be had for next to nothing or just try it on a tv with that input.
I remember those lol. Try changing the angle of the screen ... i mean like how far open it is ... you may find an angle it likes ... don't afraid to open it all the way. I remember them being a bit touchy about the angle. If not ... old external monitors with d sub inputs can be had for next to nothing or just try it on a tv with that input.

Solution