[SOLVED] SOLVED: Gigabyte RGB Fusion won't light 2nd card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrome

Distinguished
May 4, 2008
I recently bought a 2nd Gigabyte RTX 3070 for inflated resale market prices... it is what it is.

I am putting both cards in my current rig, mining 24/7 with the bottom card and mining whenever im not gaming on the top card. When i installed both cards the RGB was working on both right away, but wasn't synced up with their rainbow transition effect. I downloaded the Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 software and immediately on opening the program the bottom card went dark. It still functions perfectly performance wise, and the RGB software recognizes the card fine and lets me change settings, but nothing happens as the RGB is completely off on the 2nd card no matter what settings I pick.

I have restarted multiple times, resinstalled fusion software, same issue. I know unsynced/missing RGB is very very much a 1st world problem, but It should work so its a little annoying.

Any ideas? Thanks all!

EDIT: Solution... Uninstall terrible Gigabyte Fusion software. shut down, start up multiple times and they synced themselves and now they work. Odd, but whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master Djoza
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY