[SOLVED] (SOLVED) New PC not booting (debug lights stopping on VGA)

Oct 5, 2020
Just upgraded my computer by getting a new motherboard (B450 Tomahawk Max), a new CPU (Ryzen 5 2600), and new RAM (G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (F4-3200C14D-16GFX)). I kept my previous GPU which is an RX 580. When I started it up, the screen had nothing on it but a white underscore looking thing towards the upper left of the screen. It wasn't flashing. The EZ Debug light stopped on VGA for the GPU having a problem. I tried using another GPU and it did the same thing so I returned the motherboard and got another of the same one. I just got it today and put it back together thinking it was the GPU slots on the other motherboard that were broken. I just put it back together and it did the exact same thing. White underscore on screen and debug light stopped on VGA. I also tried using different RAM. Please help.

Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600

Ram: G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) AMD X370 / B350 Memory (Desktop Memory) Model F4-3200C14D-16GFX

GPU: XFX Radeon RX 580 4gb

750 watt power supply.

Solution
I figured it out. I had to update the bios with a flash drive and then for some reason i had to unplug the usb 3.0 cord to make it boot fully but then my mouse wouldn't work so my brother helped and used a keyboard to downlaod stuff and delete files with cmd and stuff it was complicated haha. Sorry if other people had this problem. I don't 100% know what we even had to do, but the main thing that made it work was a flash bios to make it boot and stop stopping on the VGA debug light.
Oct 5, 2020
I figured it out. I had to update the bios with a flash drive and then for some reason i had to unplug the usb 3.0 cord to make it boot fully but then my mouse wouldn't work so my brother helped and used a keyboard to downlaod stuff and delete files with cmd and stuff it was complicated haha. Sorry if other people had this problem. I don't 100% know what we even had to do, but the main thing that made it work was a flash bios to make it boot and stop stopping on the VGA debug light.

Solution