Question [SOLVED] Random Reset During Initial Setup (Windows 10 Pro Clean Install)

Warysaur

Reputable
Sep 10, 2016
Hey all, been having a problem with initial setup that I can hopefully find some help for here. Today I upgraded my CPU, Motherboard, and RAM in my custom build and after wiping my SSD and doing a clean install I run into a problem with initial setup. When I start my PC after the install completes, I am introduced by the initial setup and am asked my region, keyboard layout, etc. and everything seems to be working fine. However, at a random point throughout the setup the screen goes black and will either stay black or will start back up into either the initial setup again, or to a screen telling me why my PC reset and that "we think this problem cn be fixed with some updates." The PC will eventually black screen again and the cycle continues. I have no idea what can be causing this and I'm really just trying to figure out why my PC refuses to get through initial setup. Any help is greatly appreciated, my specs are as follows (upgraded parts will contain info upgraded from and to):
CPU: AMD FX-8350 > AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 > MSI B450 Gaming Plus
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti FTW
RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper Series (2 x 4GB) > 16 GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB (2 x 8GB)
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB