(SOLVED) Ultimate Budget PC

ddule.srb

Honorable
Apr 4, 2018
I need a ultimate cheap Budget gaming PC!

Needs to:

- Run CS:GO over 75fps(on normal settings, max settings)
- Run Dota 2 the same way as CS:GO(won't be playing on max settings as it isn't really worth it)
-Occasional GTA V or Doom gameplay(normal settings, 1080p, normal rendering), mostly gonna be used for esports streaming and indie games, old school games
- No need for high number synthetic benchmarks as i do not nor will i do any kind of rendering and editing besides maybe a picture in MSPaint...

The build is strictly for 1080p but only for medium/high settings Esports, occasional AAA game and alot of indie and old school games.

I was thinking about a G4560+GT1030+4gb 2400mhz RAM
or
a build with AMD Athlon X4 950+GT 1030+4gb 2400mhz RAM

I only need 4 components and that's CPU,GPU,MB,RAM as the rest i have from my old dead PC. (Case, PSU 600w, cables, etc...)

As a person that has "normal" parents that don't wanna drop alot of money on electronics, i kinda need to save as much as i can. Both of my "builds" so call them, come around in 250$ if i convert RSD(serbian cash) into dollars. If anyone has an even cheaper alternative, i am more pleased to hear about that. BTW, main upgrades would be RAM and GPU, otherwise, i am not really interested in high amounts of upgrading for now.

It may be dumb but help.

bignastyid

Titan
4gb of ram isn't going to cut it in games like GTA V. Why not Ryzen 3 2200G+8Gb of dual channel ram(must be dual channel and the faster the better for the igpu). The Vega gpu in the 2200G is equivalent to the GT 1030

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($99.88 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock - A320M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($64.41 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($94.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $259.28
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-04-04 18:40 EDT-0400

Also what is the make and model of your PSU? I'd ate to see you end up with another dead PC due to a poor quality PSU.

ddule.srb

Honorable
Apr 4, 2018
I heard that it's gonna be up to 2020. And, the AMD APU 2200g build actually is higher by about 50 dollars in price compared to my builds and if i saw correct and legit benchmarks, pumps out about 5% to 10% max lower performance then the GT 1030. It may have 2666MHz 8GB ram instead of 2400MHz 4GB but the prices in Serbia are totaly different then in US or other parts of the world. Plus, our selection is down-right terrible...Ripjaws? lol non-existant. Viper nor Ballistix appear anywhere. Never seen em.

ddule.srb

Honorable
Apr 4, 2018
Oh, and the old PC died of age. I was using it since 2006 with the original Radeon HD 3650 GPU with Athlon X2 5000+. :)
Using a LC Power 600w one i bought for 60$ in my local store. Turned out to be awesome when used with both AMD components that just ate the damn power like breakfast. Isn't certified but actualy deliveres good wattage and stable power. Would be a definite upgrade though in the future to something like EVGA...
Though still have the warranty paper. :p

bignastyid

Titan

LC powers are poor quality, poor voltage regulation and ripple can end up killing a system even if the PSU appears to work properly.

The list I posted was to give you an idea of what to get since I don't know exactly what's available to you.

ddule.srb

Honorable
Apr 4, 2018
Check out " Emmi . rs " if you are capable of. It may be on serbian but i think your browser could have a translator of the pages so you can find yourself through it. Though, even without translating i think you can find the way to everything. :p

On the left is the "RAČUNARI I KOMPONENTE" section in which you would look for computer components.
1USD=96 RSD

ddule.srb

Honorable
Apr 4, 2018
Gonna buy a Dell Optiplex 790 for 125 euroes(155usd) in perfect condition!
Specs:
I5-2400
4GB RAM DDR3 (additional 4GB will cost me about 15-25usd)
500GB HDD
All i have to do is add a new GPU (Perhaps GTX 660TI, GT 1030 or GTX 1050)

DSzymborski

Titan
LC warranty is worthless; it just means you get another garbage PSU. You need a proper, very expensive, load tester to be able to an assert that a PSU is delivering stable, clean power. Otherwise, you're in the position of someone saying that a pound of bacon is healthy because they haven't died of a heart attack yet.

The Dell Optiplex may already have a better PSU than that LC Power anyway. Dell PSUs are very frequently made by Delta, which is a solid, long-time manufacturer that makes competent, no-frills PSUs.

If that one has an AcBel in it or something, this is the least expensive PSU on that site that I'd ever put in a build:

https://www.emmi.rs/napajanja-i-dodatni-ventilatori-napajanje-520w-seasonic-ss-520gm2.11.html?productId=40446