[SOLVED] [SOLVED] Upgraded my Storage, now my PC confuses new disks with old

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 18, 2019
Hey there,
today I upgraded my Storage from 240GB SSD (Windows), 1TB (HDD) and 3TB (HDD) to 1TB (SSD)x2 and 3TB (HDD).
So I switched my small SSD and my old HDD for 2 new 1TB SSD's.
After cloning my old date onto my new SSD's with Macrium Reflect, everything looked fine. The data visible on my new SSD's.
Then, I was sure that everything was ok and I formated my old SSD and HDD.
When putting everything new together something was off. File Explorer and at WinDirStat both told me that i got 2 disks that are called "windows" and both have only 240GB space (just like my old SSD, which IS NOT in the PC anymore).
Now, Macrium Reflect for some reason sees the correct drives.
The ones my PC confuses for my old 240GB SSD are my 3TB HDD and one of my 1TB SSD's.

I've never heared of something like this before. Can someone help me fix this? I don't have access to my data that is on the new disks because my PC won't recognize them.

Heres what Macrium Reflect sees

Heres what WinDirStat sees

Heres what File Explorer sees (properties)

(I cant link the screenshots as images for some reason)

For more Information:
This is my current build

Solution
What do you mean "doesn't look better' ?

It booted up, right?
If so, we can work from there.

Still with this single drive connected, show us a screencap of your current Disk Management window.
Jul 18, 2019
Yeah the Minitool is one of those i mentioned that scans the whole drive and afterwards tells you that u need to pay to recover your data. Anyways I did proceed with Testdisk and used the file explorer to search for the imortant stuff. i found almost everything that i needed to find. I don't know if I can mark this as solved and if i can how to do it, but thank you for your time and effort @USAFRet, I'll make sure to create a backup from now on.