SOLVED>What best motherboard for intel i3 2100 ?(not overclock system)

ferisdope

Honorable
Oct 9, 2012
many shop suggest me to buy many series motherboard but when i read on description its for overclocking, so make me confuse, coz my system won't be overclock, just standart.

Solution
A lot of motherboards are capable of overclocking it doesn't mean that you have to overclock, you can still use the board and it's other features. When getting a motherboard there are a lot of features and uses that the motherboard has and you will not use all of them and you don't have to use all of them just what you want. Find a motherboard in your price range and get it. Then use the motherboard for what you want to use it for. If the motherboard is good for overclocking it doesn't matter because the cpu that you have does not overclock so you don't have to worry about it. Use the motherboard for other things and use the other features of it.
A lot of motherboards are capable of overclocking it doesn't mean that you have to overclock, you can still use the board and it's other features. When getting a motherboard there are a lot of features and uses that the motherboard has and you will not use all of them and you don't have to use all of them just what you want. Find a motherboard in your price range and get it. Then use the motherboard for what you want to use it for. If the motherboard is good for overclocking it doesn't matter because the cpu that you have does not overclock so you don't have to worry about it. Use the motherboard for other things and use the other features of it.

Solution

ferisdope

Honorable
Oct 9, 2012

ahhh now i understand...tyvm sir for explain this..