Question [SOLVED] White light on Motherboard for VGA on ez debug

Jan 24, 2023
So I have an Msi b450 plus max m2 pro and I updated the bios to put in a ryzen 5 5600 and after putting in the cpu im getting a white light on my motherboard for vga do you have any idea what could be wrong I also re-plugged in every cable to make sure that wasnt the issue

Olivia Simmons

Prominent
May 30, 2022
It sounds like there may be an issue with the compatibility of your Ryzen 5 5600 processor and the B450 Plus Max M2 Pro motherboard. The white light on the VGA light indicates that there is no video output from the computer, which can be caused by a number of different things. Some possible causes include a compatibility issue between the processor and the motherboard, a problem with the power supply or power cable, or a problem with the graphics card or other components. If you have already re-plugged in all of the cables and ensured that they are properly seated, the next step would be to check the power supply and make sure that it is providing adequate power to the system. If that does not resolve the issue, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the motherboard or processor for further assistance.

Jan 24, 2023
It sounds like there may be an issue with the compatibility of your Ryzen 5 5600 processor and the B450 Plus Max M2 Pro motherboard. The white light on the VGA light indicates that there is no video output from the computer, which can be caused by a number of different things. Some possible causes include a compatibility issue between the processor and the motherboard, a problem with the power supply or power cable, or a problem with the graphics card or other components. If you have already re-plugged in all of the cables and ensured that they are properly seated, the next step would be to check the power supply and make sure that it is providing adequate power to the system. If that does not resolve the issue, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the motherboard or processor for further assistance.
turns out the cpu wasnt installed all the way I got it working now

TRENDING THREADS