Question [SOLVED] YouTube videos won't show when signed in

I just started having this problem last night. Whether in Chrome regular or Incognito mode, when on the Home or Videos tabs of my YT Channel, I cannot see my video thumbnails when signed in. This happens with and without my VPN enabled. I have checked for malware and found none. I have also checked to see if Chrome needed updating, it didn't. I also checked to see if there were any W10 updates for 21H1 I was missing, there were none.

Is anyone else having this problem, or had it before? If so, do you know how to fix it?

Are you using Adblocker. I had the same issue and deleted Adblocker Plus. Switched over to UBlock and works fine now.
No, I don't have Adblocker, my VPN suffices to block ads without blocking the content I want to see. However I checked my extensions anyway, and forgot I had one called Video Blocker, which blocks unwanted videos from popping up. Removing it fixed the problem. I'm not sure why it just started happening now. If I get problems with unwanted vids, I may install it again and see if it needs updating or configuring.

Thanks.

Last edited: