Some apps like Discord, WhatsApp, Spotify and Windows Update can't connect to the internet. uTorrent, Steam, Chrome and some others do. I didn't change anything on the system. Just reset the PC after it froze and became unresponsive today. I tried:
- Restarting the PC.
- Tried resetting the firewall settings and disabling the firewall completely.
- Restarted the modem. I don't have any ports configured for the PC. Nothing is blocked on the modem.
- I can connect to Discord and Spotify on the web. It can't be my ISP.
- Booting in safe mode didn't help.
- Malwarebytes won't find any irregularities.
- sfc /scannow found and repaired things but it didn't help.