Question Some connections are failed or very slow.

umby75fg

Prominent
Oct 7, 2022
Hi everyone!!
I am using my Fritzbox router with my internet provider router configured in Bridge.

I have been having issues for a long time e,g, with my Samsung phone S10Note+ when I try to load some pictures in Amazon, in loading messages in the Italki app and many other apps. The bandwidth Internet connection is ok (about 200Mb/s - 20Mb/s) but I have these issues.

I thought was an issue with my DNS and I tried to change those in default with OpenDns or Google DNS but the situation has not changed.

Do you know how I could fix these issues?

kanewolf

Titan
Hi everyone!!
I am using my Fritzbox router with my internet provider router configured in Bridge.

I have been having issues for a long time e,g, with my Samsung phone S10Note+ when I try to load some pictures in Amazon, in loading messages in the Italki app and many other apps. The bandwidth Internet connection is ok (about 200Mb/s - 20Mb/s) but I have these issues.

I thought was an issue with my DNS and I tried to change those in default with OpenDns or Google DNS but the situation has not changed.

Do you know how I could fix these issues?
With odd/inconsistent behavior like this, my first recommendation is to disable IPv6 on your device. Force your traffic to an IPv4 path.

Reactions: umby75fg