Question Some doubts i have that i would like to clear before building my first gaming pc

Apr 28, 2019
Hello guys,
I'm new to this whole gaming pc building sector.But I have seen many videos in youtube where budget systems are made. And finally I have decided to build one too.(The parts are from the Indian market)

Here are the specifications-

CPU - Ryzen 3 1300x
GPU- Rx 580 8gb variant
Ram-Corsair Vengeance 8gb 3200mhz
Motherboard-MSI B450M Pro VDH
PSU- Gigabyte GP PB 500 500W 80 plus bronze certified PSU
Case-Antec NX200

I already have a 500 gb hdd from my old computer so i decided to reuse it and instead buy a 500gb m.2 ssd

So here are my doubts-

1}How good is the motherboard?Can i overclock my ryzen 1300x with it?
2}RX 580 8GB or GTX 1060 6gb? I will mainly be using this build to play games and for video/audio editing.
3}How good is my psu?
4}what about the CPU?
5}What other changes do you suggest for this build?

Thnx

PCMDDOCTORS

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2015
Hello guys,
I'm new to this whole gaming pc building sector.But I have seen many videos in youtube where budget systems are made. And finally I have decided to build one too.(The parts are from the Indian market)

Here are the specifications-

CPU - Ryzen 3 1300x
GPU- Rx 580 8gb variant
Ram-Corsair Vengeance 8gb 3200mhz
Motherboard-MSI B450M Pro VDH
PSU- Gigabyte GP PB 500 500W 80 plus bronze certified PSU
Case-Antec NX200

I already have a 500 gb hdd from my old computer so i decided to reuse it and instead buy a 500gb m.2 ssd

So here are my doubts-

1}How good is the motherboard?Can i overclock my ryzen 1300x with it?
2}RX 580 8GB or GTX 1060 6gb? I will mainly be using this build to play games and for video/audio editing.
3}How good is my psu?
4}what about the CPU?
5}What other changes do you suggest for this build?

Thnx

Ok, your current thinking is good with a few exceptions. What is your price Budget? Here is a PC Part Picker List:

Budget Build 4 U

I took your core components and just made them better for the value. I'm not sure if you have all these parts available in your country but this should be a great budget system for you. If you have anymore questions, please ask, I am always here.

Reactions: _-UnKnoWn- _
Apr 28, 2019
Ok, your current thinking is good with a few exceptions. What is your price Budget? Here is a PC Part Picker List:

Budget Build 4 U

I took your core components and just made them better for the value. I'm not sure if you have all these parts available in your country but this should be a great budget system for you. If you have anymore questions, please ask, I am always here.
thankyou 4 ur reply. My current budget is 40000 rupees (aprox 600$).if it is possible,can you make a pc part picker list based on amazon.in as like u said,some parts are either unavailable or are too expensive to fit in the budget. If it can be done,it will be of huge help. Thnx

PCMDDOCTORS

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2015
thankyou 4 ur reply. My current budget is 40000 rupees (aprox 600$).if it is possible,can you make a pc part picker list based on amazon.in as like u said,some parts are either unavailable or are too expensive to fit in the budget. If it can be done,it will be of huge help. Thnx

Here ya go... It might be a little out of your budget but it is the best I could do.

New Build

Apr 28, 2019
Here ya go... It might be a little out of your budget but it is the best I could do.

New Build
A huge thanks for the help. But i have a few doubts,
I am thinking of getting an rx 580 8gb.I have seen many videos in youtube that ridicule the rate of performance we get from the gtx 1650. I am getting a used rx 580 for a reasonable price. BTW the corsair vengeance 3200 8gigs memory only costs 4000 rupees here (approx 58 dollars) and the 2666 mhz 4x2 gig ram you have suggested costs around 8000 rupees.Will i see any performance issues with either the rx 580 or the 3200 mhz ddr4 ram(8x1gb)?

PCMDDOCTORS

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2015
A huge thanks for the help. But i have a few doubts,
I am thinking of getting an rx 580 8gb.I have seen many videos in youtube that ridicule the rate of performance we get from the gtx 1650. I am getting a used rx 580 for a reasonable price. BTW the corsair vengeance 3200 8gigs memory only costs 4000 rupees here (approx 58 dollars) and the 2666 mhz 4x2 gig ram you have suggested costs around 8000 rupees.Will i see any performance issues with either the rx 580 or the 3200 mhz ddr4 ram(8x1gb)?

I see what you mean with the RAM. I was thinking a Dual Channel Kit which is better for gaming but a single stick is not bad, just a limitation which you can always take care of later if you wanted to. I have tweaked the list and it is now under your price point.

See Here

I wish you the best of luck in your build and don't hesitate to contact me again if you have any questions.

Apr 28, 2019
I see what you mean with the RAM. I was thinking a Dual Channel Kit which is better for gaming but a single stick is not bad, just a limitation which you can always take care of later if you wanted to. I have tweaked the list and it is now under your price point.

See Here

I wish you the best of luck in your build and don't hesitate to contact me again if you have any questions.
Awesome. Thanks