Question Some games crash

Apr 1, 2020
Hello,

Recently, i had this problem with my system , everytime i played any games , it is okay in main menu, but when it start to showing some gpu works, it crashes "nvidia graphic driver not responding and has recovered" , i have tried to clean reinstall the driver with ddu, even instaling with older driver(2019 driver), just didnt work. And i have done some searching in google and tried the TslDelay and TslLevel regristy method, and many other method, they just wont work until i tried to lower the gpu clock speed and mem clock by 250mhz, after that all games run fine even after hours of gaming.
So, what is wrong with my system?
Which part is faulty?

My system specs:
Nvidia Rtx 2060 xs oc
Ams Ryzen 5 3600
B450m gaming plus motherboard msi
16gb ddr4 ram HyperX 3200mhz c16
ssd 850 evo
hdd 1tb seagate
Corsair CX650m power supply

Delythien

Honorable
Sep 1, 2015
Is it possible that your GPU is overheating, causing your games to crash? If you run MSI Afterburner (or similar) and watch the GPU temperature, is it below 78°C on peak times?

Apr 1, 2020
Enabling gpu fan control in msi afterburner gpu is stable around 72°C.
If i don't underclock i crash in cod MW 2019 and in Rainbow six siege. In other games like Rocket League, The Long Dark, i have no problem.
My Gpu is factory overclocked and during unigine heaven benchmark core clock reached around 1990mhz