Some games keeps not responding and responding when clicking

Amuel65

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
In some games, if I play in bordeless, the game keeps not responding and responding really fast every time i click. If I put it in fullscreen, the task bar will pop up at almost every click and eventually alt-tab out. Alt-Tab doesn't seem to work with these games. This is an exemple of it (sorry for dropbox compression) but it is very inconsistent and I don't have an exemple of the game alt-tabbing alone.
I have a gtx 970 and yes I've tried rolling back drivers with ddu. I have a 4690, and this started when I switched from a g3258 to this cpu (I think).

Lutfij

Titan
It;d be best if you could list out your specs, i'e passing on your full system;s specs inclusive of your connected peripherals. The best method would be to state the old components and the new add on components/drop in upgrades. Could you also state how you migrated to Windows 10? Did you avail the free upgrade path or with a licence key? Mind you I'm also inquiring if you swapped out your CPU while your system was yet on Windows 10.

That being said, please make sure your BIOS is up to date alongside the rest of your chipset drivers. The next course of action you could take is to perform a repair install.

I noticed that minecraft will show not responding every now and then, it could be an indication of your OS or game's installation being corrupt. I don't want to suggest that you reinstall Windows 10 but it might have to come to that. Please make sure you've disabled automatic device driver updates as well.