Some good movies to watch with friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohan69

Reputable
Mar 25, 2015
Some of my friends are coming over , few of them are a little shy. I wanted some Great comedy + Dirty movies. Like - Jump street , Project x , American pie. Not like really dirty movies but not clean either. And which can give us great laughs.
Thanks in advance !

Solution
Beerfest, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Hangover, Shaun of the Dead, Get Hard, Office Space, Austin Powers, Anchorman, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Transformers, That's My Boy, Oldschool, Grandma's Boy, Role Models, Pineapple Express, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle.

Check out some trailers! I can keep going if you'd like more suggestions.

Mankar Kameran

Honorable
Jul 13, 2015
Beerfest, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Hangover, Shaun of the Dead, Get Hard, Office Space, Austin Powers, Anchorman, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Transformers, That's My Boy, Oldschool, Grandma's Boy, Role Models, Pineapple Express, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle.

Check out some trailers! I can keep going if you'd like more suggestions.

Solution

TurboIan

Commendable
May 25, 2016
Star Wars!!

1) You can watch the saga all day long.
2) Great graphics (even first movies) and internal music. I’ve got goosebumps every time, when I watch the opening.
3) A great variety of creatures and languages. And each one has its own character.
4) You fall in love with main heroes in few seconds. And you will remember them for all your life.
I can speak about Star Wars endlessly. It would be better if you have seen by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS