[SOLVED] Some guidance on my picked parts

Aug 19, 2021
I don't know much about hardware, i've only ever delved deep into the matter yesterday to pick parts, and i came up with the list below, basically, my goal is a decent rig for the next 3 years and i'm aiming for fps north of 40 with mid to high settings on games like; Genshin impact, Valorant, Minecraft, Rocket League, CS:GO, and Division 2.

MoBo - H410m-h Socket Lga 1200
GPU Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti StormX
CPU - i3 10100f
Storage - Crucial Mx500 250gb SSD
RAM - Patriot Viper 8Gb 3200mhz
Case - Eagle warrior delta
PSU - Cooler Master Elite V3 FR 400w

Are those specs enough to fulfill my goal? Thank you, and i'm open to suggestions but the parts are ideally static since imported hardware on my country has a 100% tax of its value if it's above 200$, so naturally, parts are stupidly expensive most of the time.

Thank you for your time. :^)

Solution
yes it would be ok. For PSU i recommend using Corsair Rm and Rmx or seasonic focus gold and focus gold plus, the 650w one since it's better than that psu for upgradability and long term warranty (also performance).
I don't know much about hardware, i've only ever delved deep into the matter yesterday to pick parts, and i came up with the list below, basically, my goal is a decent rig for the next 3 years and i'm aiming for fps north of 40 with mid to high settings on games like; Genshin impact, Valorant, Minecraft, Rocket League, CS:GO, and Division 2.

CPU - i3 10100f

Are those specs enough to fulfill my goal? Thank you, and i'm open to suggestions but the parts are ideally static since imported hardware on my country has a 100% tax of its value if it's above 200$, so naturally, parts are stupidly expensive most of the time.

Thought.
250GB of storage is not going to cut it when you start storing games.
Minimum 500GB and a 1TB would be much better.

8GB of ram is going to effect gaming perf.
Bump that to 16GB......2x8GB kit

CPU - i3 10100f

Go with Asrock B560M Pro4 to get able to do memory overclocking
Go with 2x8GB of DDR4 whatever the speed is (if you could afford 3600mhz, then go for it)
Go with Team MP33 or Klevv C710 the 256gb ones for OS, and 1TB WD Blue HDD for games.
Go with a better PSU like Corsair RM or RMx 650 or Seasonic focus gold