Question Some help regarding RGB headers.

Nov 8, 2020
So I'm new to building so forgive me if the terminology is not correct but I'm pretty sure my point will come across anyways. So My case PHANTEKS Eclipse P400A has 3 front fans with RGB included so obviously the RGB plug needs to be plugged in somewhere on the motherboard I believe there are only 2 RGB headers I could plug the case fan's RGB in there but my other question is what happens if I have multiple RGB components such as an AIO and rear exhaust fan. Will I need to buy some kinda hub to make the process/cable management easier?

The P400A comes in two main variants, each with two separate color skus (black or white). The first, the P400A D-RGB model, includes 3x Phanteks D-RGB case fans, controlled either via internal USB motherboard connector or an integrated RGB controller embedded into the front I/O.

Nov 8, 2020
The P400A comes in two main variants, each with two separate color skus (black or white). The first, the P400A D-RGB model, includes 3x Phanteks D-RGB case fans, controlled either via internal USB motherboard connector or an integrated RGB controller embedded into the front I/O.
I'm kinda confused. From a video I watched a guy built a pc with this case and for the 3 front RGB fans he connected the rgb to the motherboard but what I'm trying to get at is. I'm adding an aio and rear exhaust both of which have RGB and my motherboard only has two RGB headers so one fan wouldn't be able to have RGB. Is there a workaround? Maybe I read your reply wrong.