Hello guys!

I´m gathering a list of components to set up a pc. These are the parts:
Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 AMP! Edition 6GB GDDR5
Procesador AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.9 Ghz
Asrock AB350M Pro4
G.Skill Ripjaws V Red DDR4 2666 PC4-21300 8GB 2x4GB CL15
Seagate BarraCuda 3.5" 1TB SATA3
Crucial MX500 SSD 500GB SATA

Apart from the possible issues that the motherboard-ram-cpu could cause, I´m concerned about installing fans, cases and PSU. Should I get a case with built in PSU and fans? Is it enought with just 1 fan (pcpartpicker says that the build consumes 180W).

Thank you so much!

Solution
First thing that cause Issue in your Build is motherboard.. You choose 350 series motherboard but they are primarly design for 1st gen Ryzen chips. Have to update it's bios so that it can supports Ryzen 5 2600 (2nd gen Ryzen) otherwise it may cause no display.

And I just suggest you to buy a good PSU. Don't go crap.

And you can just use CPU cooler only and single case fan that would work
First thing that cause Issue in your Build is motherboard.. You choose 350 series motherboard but they are primarly design for 1st gen Ryzen chips. Have to update it's bios so that it can supports Ryzen 5 2600 (2nd gen Ryzen) otherwise it may cause no display.

And I just suggest you to buy a good PSU. Don't go crap.

And you can just use CPU cooler only and single case fan that would work

Solution
I would never go for a case with an included psu as most of the time its a crap unit-get your self a decent unit from a reputable manufacturer and save yourself hassle in the long run. As the other poster suggested you will have an obvious BIOS compatibility issue with your b350 board unless you can get someone to update it for you? Cooling for your components can depend-on my system I have 2x140mm for intake and 1x140mm for rear exhaust. Just as long as you have enough fresh air coming in and something pulling out the heat you're fine. What case and cooler where you thinking of going with?