[SOLVED] SOME keys not working.

Sep 9, 2020
Hi, i have my old laptop currently working on windows 10, it's asus if that's needed. Anyways, so it's been fine recently, and then i noticed that the BackSpace is not working following some of the numbers, and key i and key o....i tried going to bios, and i did. I tried using "Set bios password" and no, backspace and some keys and numbers still don't work, i can't try using my external keyboard since it's on moscow... is this an hardware or software? Also, there is a problem on startup menu, I always got "Critical error".

What i tried>
Malware scan, nothing.
Windows Malware scan, nothing.
Uninstall drivers, nothing.
maybe try new os? but no.

oh and I'm running windows 10 insider program, the latest version.

Last edited:
Solution
It's an old laptop. Keys need to repaired one by one. Youll have to remove the keyboard from the laptop and pull all the keys out. Then inspect evry one and replace any that are faulty.
Most people wouldn't bother doing this with an old laptop. They'd by a newer one instead.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
It's an old laptop. Keys need to repaired one by one. Youll have to remove the keyboard from the laptop and pull all the keys out. Then inspect evry one and replace any that are faulty.
Most people wouldn't bother doing this with an old laptop. They'd by a newer one instead.

Solution