Some news from Valve

In the next month or so there will be a number of Valve products being
made available on Steam, but this week we'd like to spotlight a game that is
being built using the Source engine.

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic has been announced, and is being
developed by Arkane Studios. Everyone around Valve played most of the
previous Might and Magic games, and we're all big fans of Arkane's previous
work. Like a lot of gamers, we're looking foward to playing the finished
product.

We'll also be releasing Half-Life: Blue Shift on Steam next week,
which will be automatically playable by anyone who owns Half-Life 1,
including those who purchased the Half-Life 2 Silver or Gold packages.

http://www.planethalflife.com/

--
Hi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me
spread!

begin 666 dot.gif
M1TE&.#EA,@`R`)$``(" @ ```````(" @"'Y! $```,`+ `````R`#(```(S
MG(^IR^T/HYRTVHNSWKS[#X;B2);FB:;JRK;N"\?R3-?VC>?ZSO?^#PP*A\2B
(\8A,*B<%`#L`
`
end

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote
> We'll also be releasing Half-Life: Blue Shift on Steam next week,
> which will be automatically playable by anyone who owns Half-Life 1,
> including those who purchased the Half-Life 2 Silver or Gold packages.
>
> http://www.planethalflife.com/

Yay! That'll kill an hour :)
-\o/-
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

On 8/20/2005 3:54 AM David Firewater brightened our day with:

>"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote
>

>> We'll also be releasing Half-Life: Blue Shift on Steam next week,
>>which will be automatically playable by anyone who owns Half-Life 1,
>>including those who purchased the Half-Life 2 Silver or Gold packages.
>>
>>http://www.planethalflife.com/
>>

>Yay! That'll kill an hour :)
>-\o/-
>David
>davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

I never played Blue Shift, so I'm sort of looking forward to it.

--
"I don't feel tardy"

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:21:52 GMT, LymanAlpha <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:

>On 8/20/2005 3:54 AM David Firewater brightened our day with:
>
>>"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote
>>

>>> We'll also be releasing Half-Life: Blue Shift on Steam next week,
>>>which will be automatically playable by anyone who owns Half-Life 1,
>>>including those who purchased the Half-Life 2 Silver or Gold packages.
>>>
>>>http://www.planethalflife.com/
>>>

>>Yay! That'll kill an hour :)
>>-\o/-
>>David
>>davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
>>

>I never played Blue Shift, so I'm sort of looking forward to it.

Be sure to look at the train going past when you're entering the door
(near the start IIRC). It brought a knowing smile to my face :)

-
steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org
-

shawk

"Steve Evans" <look@my.sig> wrote in message
> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:21:52 GMT, LymanAlpha <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:
>
>>On 8/20/2005 3:54 AM David Firewater brightened our day with:
>>
>>>"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote

>>>Yay! That'll kill an hour :)
>>>-\o/-
>>>David
>>>davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com
>>>

>>I never played Blue Shift, so I'm sort of looking forward to it.
>
> Be sure to look at the train going past when you're entering the door
> (near the start IIRC). It brought a knowing smile to my face :)

Yeah, that continuity added to the enjoyment of all three games, HL, OpFor
and BS

"LymanAlpha" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote
> I never played Blue Shift, so I'm sort of looking forward to it.

I am too. It was short, but I enjoyed it.
-\/-
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

lefty

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2003

It certainly removed any question of the timeline for the game, if you know
what I mean.

"Steve Evans" <look@my.sig> wrote>>I never played Blue Shift, so I'm sort of
looking forward to it.