Some questions regarding case fans and PCI slots

Shizuki

Honorable
Jan 27, 2013
Hello.

I have a Corsair 500R

Newegg link with specs

I'd like to add more fans and replace the current ones.

I was thinking of 4 Cooler Master Sickeflow 120mm and 1 Cooler Master MegaFlow 200mm

I'm not sure if they would fit or not. How would I know? The case already has 120mm fans and the one 200mm. But does that mean all 120mm/200mm fans will fit regardless?

Also, I was wondering if a PCIe card would fit in a PCI slot? I have one PCI slot left and I have my eyes on this PCIe sound card
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

The reason for this old card is because I'm not looking for anything high-end and I'm on a very tight budget.

Also looking to buy this headset and I was wondering if the above sound card will handle it or will it degrade its performance/quality somehow?
Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 Technology

Would love your suggestions and ideas. thank you!

Mobo is ASRock Z77 Extreme4

Any fan that is 120mmx120mmx25mm will fit in the same place as the same size fan, same goes for 200mmx200mmx25mm or any other size fan with similar dimensions.

A PCI card will not fit in a Pci-e slot and a Pci-e card will not fit in a PCI slot.

The head phones are USB and as such will bypass the sound card since the head phones come with a built in sound card because of the USB connection.