Question "Some settings are managed by your Organisation" Help needed

Jul 23, 2022
Hey Guys/Girls

First of thank you for helping me. I have noticed now that in windows update shows that "some settings are managed by my Organisation", i tried doing some research tried some tutorial and nothing has worked out. I saw some people say it happens because i am using a "school laptop" which is of course not true or some people said it happens when owning a volume license, i was unsure about this so i checked my license type and it is OEM. I am not sure if it happens with oem licenses aswell. I bought the license from MMOGA (german website for keys etc) I bought an OEM license for Windows 10 Pro version for around 15€. What can i do other than buying a retail license, a retail license is very expensive if i am honest and i am sure many of you find it aswell. 100-145€ is a lot and you can do something more reasonable with the money. Thank you for reading this thread!

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
GPU: MSI rx 570 4g OC
RAM: Corsair vengeance RGB PRO 16gb 3600mhz (2x8)
MB: MSI MPG B550 Carbon Wifi
PSU: Enermax Revolution D.F 650w

Hey Guys/Girls

First of thank you for helping me. I have noticed now that in windows update shows that "some settings are managed by my Organisation", i tried doing some research tried some tutorial and nothing has worked out. I saw some people say it happens because i am using a "school laptop" which is of course not true or some people said it happens when owning a volume license, i was unsure about this so i checked my license type and it is OEM. I am not sure if it happens with oem licenses aswell. I bought the license from MMOGA (german website for keys etc) I bought an OEM license for Windows 10 Pro version for around 15€. What can i do other than buying a retail license, a retail license is very expensive if i am honest and i am sure many of you find it aswell. 100-145€ is a lot and you can do something more reasonable with the money. Thank you for reading this thread!

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
GPU: MSI rx 570 4g OC
RAM: Corsair vengeance RGB PRO 16gb 3600mhz (2x8)
MB: MSI MPG B550 Carbon Wifi
PSU: Enermax Revolution D.F 650w
Directly below that msg does it show view configured update policies?
If so click on that.....might give a hint.