Some things they do right

It was only yesterday that I posted about the problems getting my
A680 and the upgrade rebate.

Today the phone is here. UPS overnight from Kansas.

I still have to hope they won't overcharge me, but I can't possibly
complain about the service.

Chris

They delayed delivery of my 8200 blue because they had no rebate forms. So
I told them to send out the phone and rebate separately. Lo and behold,
they set up a whole new order for the phone. I received the phone 2 days
later. When I went on line, I saw my current bill was 698.00, with 309.51
paid, leaving a balance of about 382.00 due!

I called to inquire why I was being billed twice for the phone and they said
because a mew order was set up.

Well, at least they added the cost to my account, rather than debiting my
AMEX card again. But the dupe was reversed right away.