Question Some very weird stuff is happening on my 4 month old pc

Jaspe136

Commendable
Dec 24, 2020
So my pc started to have this weird problem that when I try to boot to windows the bios logo shows for at least 20 seconds and then windows starts to load for at least for a minute (usually my monitor starts slower than my computer) after it finally boots to windows my D: drive is gone for an unknown reason and the drive should be functional because its quite new (health 98% less data written than my main drive) after another boot, the screen is dark for quite long and my keyboard keeps turning on and off and my exhaust fan as well but not the front ones and then my screen shows there weird lines of color that stay there for about 30 seconds and then windows boots normally and everything works. What makes this weirder is that usually this problem starts from me unplugging the pc or any application gets stuck loading for no reason and when I try to reboot it gets stuck on the restarting screen and this happens and a even weirder thing is that when I unplugged my pc to try to fix the problem, on re plugging the computer and turning on the PSU, pressing the power button does nothing for like 30 seconds, weird right? (and yes Im 200% sure it was plugged in and the switch was on because I triple checked) So windows bugs out making my pc boot extremely slowly and my D drive disappears but my pc not turning on from the power button makes no sense and sometimes like just today when my pc was glitching out I tried to enter the bios to check if something is wrong in there, my bios loaded pretty long and then says that my bios settings were reset for no reason and this doesn't happen every time because this happened 1 time like 2 months ago when my pc didn't have this slow boot problem. I'll attach a few pictures and videos so you can see what's happening. (click the arrows to go through the different videos and pictures) Also I have tried to clean install my gpu drivers and I have also reseated my gpu but that didnt help and my pc doesn't have any performance problems and everything else works absolutely fine except for these things I said.

So please if someone has any suggestions on what should I do please tell

My pc specs:
Amd ryzen 5 5600x
Rtx 3060ti
3600mhz 16gb ram
500gb samsung evo 970 plus
500gb kingston a400
Windows 10 home
gigabyte b550 gaming X V2 rev 1.3

D

Deleted member 2947362

long boot can also be a sign one of the drives is starting to fail or has an issue of some sort, but if your 100% sure all your drives are fine, I would just try reinstalling windows on a different drive just to see if the issue has gone, maybe the current windows install has gone l funky or some driver issues maybe even malware of some sort?

Jaspe136

Commendable
Dec 24, 2020
long boot can also be a sign one of the drives is starting to fail or has an issue of some sort, but if your 100% sure all your drives are fine, I would just try reinstalling windows on a different drive just to see if the issue has gone, maybe the current windows install has gone l funky or some driver issues maybe even malware of some sort?
Yea im not 100% sure that the drivers or windows is fine and I'm currently backing up my files so I can reinstall windows if it comes to that.

D

Deleted member 2947362

I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot more of malware due to the current issue's in Europe, who knows maybe something like a new type of Stuxnet floating around on the world wide web due/caused by the on goings?

TRENDING THREADS