Question Some websites are not loading correctly on almost all browsers ?

Mar 2, 2022
Hello,

Not sure if this is the place to go for this kind of help or not.

I am working on a project but the website is not loading fully on any of my browsers, but it loads perfectly on my mobile phone.

I've been having this problem with all of my browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) not loading pages fully. I have tried some steps but all in vain.

I have tried clearing cookies, browser cache, etc; removed extensions, but nothing has solved the issue yet.

The website I am trying to load is https://www.rugknots.com/ and some social media websites.

Please help me to solve this issue

Lutfij

Titan
Try checking to see if you have any updates pending on your MacOS, provided you're working with a Mac(and not a Hackintosh), try uninstalling and reinstalling the browsers. You might want to try and work with another browser that's not listed above, like those listed here. For the sake of relevance, what version of Mac's OS are you working with?

Jun 6, 2022
I think changing your browser will help you a lot. Here I enlisted some of the best and highly reputed browsers that you can try. Check out our list of browsers. In addition you can try the Brave Browser the new big fish on the internet.