[SOLVED] Someone else on my wifi is using a vpn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sodium.in.toilet

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
Me and someone else share wifi and hes using some sort of vpn but its effecting me too. Like when I google something I have to complete the I'm not a robot verification and at the moment I cant update warzone because of it. How do I get around this? I think hes using a proxy setting on his vpn but I dont know. I know more about this stuff than he does and I dont know anything. Should i tell him to turn off proxy or what? Were awake at different times and right now I really just need a way around it.

sodium.in.toilet

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
Me and someone else share wifi and hes using some sort of vpn but its effecting me too. Like when I google something I have to complete the I'm not a robot verification and at the moment I cant update warzone because of it. How do I get around this? I think hes using a proxy setting on his vpn but I dont know. I know more about this stuff than he does and I dont know anything. Should i tell him to turn off proxy or what? Were awake at different times and right now I really just need a way around it.
I mostly fixed it, I forgot I disabled network for the update thing for the game. Somebody please delete my post I dont know how to.

sodium.in.toilet

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
I mostly fixed it, I forgot I disabled network for the update thing for the game. Somebody please delete my post I dont know how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY