Question Someone help me with "LatencyMon" interpretation?

Apr 30, 2022
Dear Community.. :(

As I described about sudden sound cuts, I finally got a hint to use LatencyMon for an analysis.
Unfortunately, the guy who suggested it is offline now and I have no idea how to interpret those results.
Does anyone know what these results mean and what I have to look for to fix it? I'm really frustrated.. 😥

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)? History of heavy gaming use?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any errors, warnings, or even informational events just before or at the time of the sound cuts.

What is tslgame.exe in Stats2-4? Seems to be involved with page faults/virtual memory issues.

First try the built in Windows Troubleshooters.

Second, try manually downloading the applicable audio drivers for your build. Reinstall and reconfigure. No third party tools or installers.

Failing that then try "sfc /scannow" and "dism".

References:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

How to use DISM command tool to repair Windows 10 image | Windows Central

Reactions: Zen0h
Apr 30, 2022
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)? History of heavy gaming use?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any errors, warnings, or even informational events just before or at the time of the sound cuts.

What is tslgame.exe in Stats2-4? Seems to be involved with page faults/virtual memory issues.

First try the built in Windows Troubleshooters.

Second, try manually downloading the applicable audio drivers for your build. Reinstall and reconfigure. No third party tools or installers.

Failing that then try "sfc /scannow" and "dism".

References:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

How to use DISM command tool to repair Windows 10 image | Windows Central
Tslgame is PUBG, the game with the sound-cuts. My specs are in my signature but i'll write them down here once more: -Ryzen 5 5500. -Radeon RX 6600 @ 2.5 GHz 1.08v. -16 GB RAM Dual. -B450MA ASUS Prime (BIOS v. 3802). -400W be quiet! System Power 9. -Win10 64Bit (21H2 - updated yesterday)
I will do the other steps this evening. Thanks.

Apr 30, 2022
How old is that 400 Watt PSU?
Hello =) I fixed it and it could be indeed has something to do with the PSU. Its 3,5 years old.

Here is my solution:
Even a system recovery didnt solve the problem. So I came to the conclusion it might has something to do with Ryzen Master and/or PBO. Since Ryzen Master was responsible for a lot of crap regarding settings, BIOS etc., I uninstalled it and did a CMOS reset. Unfortunately, at the same time I also unplugged an HDD that was written with old homework, which is why I can't say 100% whether it was just the setup of Ryzen Master +/- PBO or also the PSU limit. Many Thanks to youfur your help!
:D

TRENDING THREADS