[SOLVED] Something in my computer is running very loud and I dont know where its coming from

May 11, 2020
I just bought new fans and the pc was quiet for a little bit then it got louder in like 1 month. I have a liquid AIO cooler single fan on the radiator the gpu also makes a lot of noise. it is a EVGA 1070.

Solution
Where are the exhaust and intake fans? I don't see any front vents where a fan could be mounted (and if there was one there, it'd be practically useless)

Try the no-side-panel test.

It's also possible that (given the age of your system) that a re-application of thermal paste on the GPU would fix the situation. But that wouldn't fix the fact that your case isn't very good for airflow.
May 11, 2020
I did not do that but software says that my gpu is the issue. it is at 58 degrees celcius and the fans spinning at 1400 rpm. I do not know why this is happenin. It used to be very quit.

May 11, 2020
1400rpm for GPU fans isn't that fast, and shouldn't be very loud. 58C is low (if you read that while it was loaded by something like FurMark or similar). We generally say that <80C under load is fine.
I am using speccy to check on the heat and everything, it shows the down arrow for everything other than my gpu. is that ffine?

Most GPUs target around 75C by adjusting fan speed accordingly. If the GPU is at 80C, the GPU fan(s) may understandably be getting pretty noisy.

How many case fans do you have? What size each? How many bring air into the case, how many exhaust?

Does your GPU temp go down significantly if you game with the side panel removed from your case?

What case do you have?

Where are the exhaust and intake fans? I don't see any front vents where a fan could be mounted (and if there was one there, it'd be practically useless)

It's also possible that (given the age of your system) that a re-application of thermal paste on the GPU would fix the situation. But that wouldn't fix the fact that your case isn't very good for airflow.

Solution

Yeah it doesn't even look like there is a small crack at the bottom for air intake. Front is totally closed.