Jul 6, 2016
Windows 10 64 bits
Mobo: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
GPU: RX570 AMD
Ram: 40 GB Crucial Ballistix Micron 2x16 1x8
PSU: EVGA 600w
Drives: Barracuda 2T, Sandisk SSD 120GB and a bunch of HDDs

I receive all kinds of memory menagment BSOD with no clear .sys, it should be driver related or faulty ram. I ve used the diagnostic tool for each single stick and apparently they re all fine, only once it detected a hardware problem when I was running the tool on both the 8gb and the 16gb together but never again.
According to whocrashed

On Wed 29/04/2020 19:21:51 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\042920-19296-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C2390)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80423D165C9, 0xFFFF8B00A3BEF930, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System

On Tue 28/04/2020 22:24:21 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\042920-7734-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: msiscsi.sys (0xFFFFF80264F94404)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF80264F94404, 0xFFFFFE072D467898, 0xFFFFA7016D59F930)
Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\msiscsi.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Driver

these are the two porblems who crashed the most, if not all, when the BSOD occurs the error name is always different but by googling I found out are all generic memory menagment related problems.

Moving to my ram, I m not sure in which slots I should put my sticks since I know they re dual rank but the manual and internet couldnt really explain to me which one are on the motherboard, I figured should be 1 and 3
Now, I had a ryzen 5 1600 cpu, and these bsod s were still happening the same way, my cocnfig was nvidia 1050ti and Ryzen 5 1600, now its RX570 and Ryzen 7 2700x but the same exact problems occurs.
I did update every driver I could and checked and repaired SSD with windows on it and the Ram

by reading at the exact module name I found out on the motherboard memory support list that for the pinnacle ridge which is the Ryzen 7 2700x my ram sticks are not in the list, well, the timing, voltage, chip brand and module supplier are, but the Module P/N. isnt exactly the same all the time. maybe just a letter is different.

Now it appears to be stable with only the 8GB stick of ram in the first slot ( really doesnt feel stable, it could still bsod ) like it felt stable with both the 16GB in slots 1 and 3 and then suddently bsod like usual.

On the memory support list there s not even one ram that goes over 16 GB total, it says 2x8 GB for all the rams that are qualified, so, how do I get to 64 ? motherboard can support up to 64 GB apparently.

I could buy new ram but I have no idea which one specifically because there s so many things to be specific according to the memory support, also I need over 32GB so that d be 64 if 40 gb or my configuration its a little unusual, although I ve ran the 40 GB config for years since the Ryzen 5 1600 came out.

I did perform a CMOS reset and nothing is overclocked

How do I find out what is causing the bsod and how do I get rid of it ?

I have no idea whats going on with my pc and how to fix this, thank you everyone for helping me figure out, I m going crazy.

Ralston18

Titan
Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for additional error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond with the BSODs.

Reliability History is much more user friendly. Start there. You can right click errors for more information and details.

How old is the PSU? Has it been heavily used for gaming, graphics work, or bit-mining?

Very likely you have been seating and reseating RAM. Check all other components and power cables. Ensure that they are all fully and firmly in place.

RickDanger

Reputable
Jul 6, 2016
Even Viewer doesnt give me much information unless its me who doesnt know how to read it properly it just says critical events kernel power and kernel errors.
I dont see codes

The PSU is few days old, I had a EVGA 430w untill before and was wokring just as fine, giving the same exact bsod

I do use it for gaming as well, but pretty much everything is brand new with healthy temperatures.

I did touch on all the cables to make sure, and they seem to be fine, also replaced a sata to be sure.

what else could I try to find exactly what is causing it ?