Question Something is eating my internet o

May 2, 2022
I have a program from the mother board called Phantom gaming its red and black its specifically for controlling the net on my pc, its auto thing doesn't prioritize discord so opening youtube spikes my ping to 5k I've put discord onto the "Game" group and activating the Game group [it works].
I think Something is eating my Network because the "Auto" feature doesn't work anymore and its really causing problems
Also while it was on auto Opening my screen would also spring up the network
This is only on my side and I think its not the router because nobody has touched it in this 3 months experience of pain.

So how much bandwidth do you pay your ISP for.

Programs like this are almost pure garbage. They can only control traffic within the machine. It would only work if this was the only machine using your internet connection. It also only matters if you are overloading the internet connection. So if you have a larger internet connection say 100mbps download you are not going to overload it with something like youtube it would have to be something like a file download. If it is traffic from another device in your house the program can do nothing about that and will not even be able to detect it.

Just having this software installed causes all kinds of issues. Unless you have a very small internet connection you are better off uninstalling it.