[SOLVED] Something Is Strange With My Laptop.

Sep 6, 2019
So here is what's happening. I'm rocking ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW
OS - Windows 10 Pro
CPU - Intel Core i7 6700HQ 2.60GHz
RAM - 16.0 GB 1064MHz
Graphics - Intel HD Graphics 530
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960m 2047MB
Storage - 500GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2
1TB Hitachi HGST
The Reason For All This - I earlier had an old crappy laptop on which I used to get 80-130 FPS while playing CSGO with each setting at low 1024x768 widescreen
although with my new laptop (The Asus One) I get like 50-100 FPS on low 1440x1080 widescreen. I don't really seem to understand what's happening here.
And most of the Triple A titles run smoothly on ultra graphics.
So if anyone knows how to fix this problem please let me know and it'll be really appreciated.

Solution
Try reading through the reviews on Amazon maybe useful for you.
;)
AmazonReviews
Especially those ones that say this laptop is not ideal for gaming...
"Cons:
-Gaming graphics: The graphics card (GeForce GTX 960M 2GB graphics card) is pretty near the bare minimum for 1080p gaming these days. I ran the Heaven 4.0 test on this laptop, and it was putting out about 30 +/- 2fps at high settings in 1080p. Forget about using the 4K capabilities of the screen for gaming. If you're not a gamer, this is not an issue, as the laptop is capable of rendering any image you throw at it otherwise. But for future games, this thing is going to struggle at high settings.
-User-modify-ability: The case is sealed shut, and even if you do get it open...
Sep 6, 2019
Here's a possibility CSGO might be using your CPU's Mobile Graphics instead of your Card
Thanks for the reply. As you said that CSGO might be using Intel graphic card rather than Nvidia one. But it doesn't seem it's that way because I also tried force launching it with Nvidia one via Manage 3D settings in the Nvidia control panel.

Informative

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
Try reading through the reviews on Amazon maybe useful for you.
;)
AmazonReviews
Especially those ones that say this laptop is not ideal for gaming...
"Cons:
-Gaming graphics: The graphics card (GeForce GTX 960M 2GB graphics card) is pretty near the bare minimum for 1080p gaming these days. I ran the Heaven 4.0 test on this laptop, and it was putting out about 30 +/- 2fps at high settings in 1080p. Forget about using the 4K capabilities of the screen for gaming. If you're not a gamer, this is not an issue, as the laptop is capable of rendering any image you throw at it otherwise. But for future games, this thing is going to struggle at high settings.
-User-modify-ability: The case is sealed shut, and even if you do get it open, the important bits are all soldered in place. There is no user access to the battery, graphics card, processor, or solid state drive. This means you can't upgrade any hardware over the life of the laptop. Fortunately, you start with some of the very best available today. Note: most other aluminum-body laptops do not let you access these things either. "

Solution