Question Something is wrong with my pc!

Aug 20, 2021
So 20 days ago i bought a new UPS but it turned out it was a low powered one so as i booted the pc with it the pc shut of before loading in so i put the pc back into my extension cord and it worked fine. But after booting up a game i saw my pc freezing after the game started for 2-5 seconds, tried to fix it but couldnt. So yesterday i removed the cmos battery from mobo and put it back and it fixed it, i was happy, but now after roughly 24hrs the problem came back. anyone got a fix pls help if u do!

Sep 14, 2021
Sounds like a hardware issue.. since you said nothing about temp I'll assume it's cooled reasonably and it isnt shutting down for safety reasons. As said above please provide system specs and we can be of a bit more help :) All I can recommend at the moment is just make sure everything is in the optimum environment or that nothing seems damaged. Likes the person above said if you state the specs we can cross reference with any reported hardware issues that might be the case and if not it might just be best to replace it. Best of luck to you