[SOLVED] Something seems to be wrong with my gpu

Hi,so i have Gigabyte G1 gaming R9 380 4gb oc edition ( https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-R938G1-GAMING-4GD#ov ) and i have 2 monitors connected to it.
When im playing games sometimes my game freezes for 3-4 seconds then it crashes and gets that directx error that has "it seems ur gpu was phisycally removed" and it tells me to update my drivers.All my drivers for every single component in my pc is updated,including windows.This happens ussually in EA games like Need For Speed Heat and Rivals,but now it happened in CSGO.It really isnt that big of a problem,but i got pretty annoyed about 3h ago since i've been grinding for REP while being chased by Heat 5 cops for 30 minutes and then it crashed and all of that progress was gone since i didnt make it to the safe house.One thing this tells me is that this happens when there are a lot of things going on in a game,like for instance in nfs heat when i was chased by heat lvl 5 cops,there were tons of cops and it was raining and i was going fast and all of it is pretty hard to render/proccess.I would like to say that i also overclocked my GPU months ago (990mhz was standard core clock-> OC-ed it to 1100MHz; i havent oc-ed the memory clock since it crashes everytime i try to move it up in a benchmark so i kept it a factory 1425Mhz,no core voltage/power limit/temp limit adjusting,that is all stock).I rlly dont know what to do.Sry if this is long to read but i wanted to point everything out.
Thx in advance

Solution
When it happened to me it was my GPU dying.

What PSU?
It is chieftec elp-700s 700W and yeah i know its not the most likeable brand.

Edit:About 2h ago i was searching on yt to see how to solve this problem in nfs heat and it seems that it helped since i dont get crashes in that game.
Oh yeah how could i forget the temps:
The max i've ever hit with this gpu is 88C on MSI KOMBUSTOR when i was testing the absolute limits of OC-ing my gpu without touching the Core Voltage and fan speed.In games,havent seen 80C since i choose 50% fan speed in msi afterburner settings since its the balance between tolaretable sound a good cooling performance.It idles at 36C.It gets the hottest in NFS heat and it stayes anywhere between 67 and 75C so the temps are nowhere near the concern.And i repasted the GPU 3 weeks ago.