[SOLVED] Something very strange happened on my tablet. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

motti15

Reputable
Apr 7, 2019
Recently, I bought a tablet which the brand name is "Beista" which I believe is chinese made. I've been using it for over a month with no issues at all and suddenly after a few days of not using it and turning it on, this very weird black bios screen showed up with a black background and random white, yellow and green chinese writing flickering on the screen follow by this weird beeping sound that sounded like the emergency broadcast system kind of sound. It also turned the camera on in the back of the tablet, which you could see what the camera was looking it on the screen in the camera.

I'm not sure what was going on, but this was super weird and seemed like someone was activating some kind of test remotely. Can anyone tell me what this is? It was super weird and just want to make sure of what was happening if this is normal or not. I had to perform a hard reset on the device to turn off this screen since it wasn't turning off by itself.