Something went wrong with my computer

panast

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
So I was stupid and tried plugging in my cd burner while my comp was on. It powered off kinda, and afterwards now the motherboard led blinks green. When you flip the switch on the psu the fans will pulse and the leds blink. One led looks to have shorted out when I did it.

panast

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
Just want thinking was in a hurry on lunch break. Wife needed it plugged in. No sparks flew. As soon as it plugged in everything powered down except the led lights. One led fan light burned out or because the bottom of the set still lights up.

panast

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
So I had the wife tear it down to just mobo and psu and the led lit up solid green. One piece by piece she put everything back in and hooked up and the light continued to stay solid green. Everything hooked up, it powers on like it should, the led fan light that was off is now back on, but when hooked to a monitor nothing happens.

panast

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
Was gonna have to try to put in a different gpu and see what happens. She said everything powered on like it should. All the fans worked like they should, just nothing came across the monitor