Question Something wrong with my pc, fps drops on every game

May 18, 2023
My pc: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/61545780
What i've tried to do:
- Overclocking CPU
- Upgrade CPU (from 5600x) (i benchmarked rdr2 and it looked like the CPU was getting to 100% before fps drops)
- Delete Razer Cortex
- Delete Nvidia Geforce Experience
- Update BIOSTAR
- I think all my drivers are up to date

Games that i have played:
- Uncharted 4: Fps drops everytime theres a gun fight, borderlne unplayable. Graphic settings looked like didnt have any meaningful impact.
- GTA V: Fps drops every now and then, playing on medium / high with TSAA and MSAA off.
- Elden Ring (low settings): Borderline unplayable
- RDR2: borderline unplayable
- Spiderman (on medium or low): Somewhat playable but fps drops everytime theres a fight.
- Green Hell: Unplayable on any settings

Honestly i have been with this problem for months now, i have seen so many youtube videos and posted on reddit and nothing seems to work, would appreciate some help

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Did you use DDU to remove all your GPU drivers from your platform, then used the latest GPU drivers off of Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click command>Run as Administrator?

May 18, 2023

Did you use DDU to remove all your GPU drivers from your platform, then used the latest GPU drivers off of Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click command>Run as Administrator?
Hi, i

Hi, yes i did just now and i didnt find any change :(