[SOLVED] something wrong with my ssd and speed

Nov 5, 2018
I brought a kingston sa400s37480g - 480 gb.

I already had a ssd from sandisk where my system was running. I tried at first to clone the system over and started to encounter some problem with my new system as stuff was freezing. So i tried to google alot and gave up and wiped the entire system and made a fresh install on my new ssd.

But i'm encounting the same problems.

When i start my system up, its fast.

But when a play a game or doing some photoshop its starts to slow down. And i could tell that by running beanchmark before and after. my score start good and after its on the red line.

Anybody have any idea why? Corrupt ssd?

Solution
Chrome: "goes to a place that isnt loaded it starts to freeze and the disk usage does 100 and then freezes about 1-2 seconds. "

Please explain more....

Next step is to identify what application, process, service is running and taking 100% of the disk usage? Change tabs and sort as necessary to do so.

Nov 5, 2018

Is this normal

Read 128
Write 102
Mixed 315
SusWrite 209
43% 189 MB/s

SusWrite @10s intervals: 232 191 199 239 197 197 MB/s

Ralston18

Titan
Do not know what is "normal" for your system.

Are those numbers before gaming or while gaming?

You are looking for information, measurements that change between non-gaming and gaming or correspondingly not- slow and slow.

Look at all the tabs. Remember you can sort the data by clicking the column headers.

Nov 5, 2018
It does not show something speciel. When i close a chrome tab og play gta 5 and goes to a place that isnt loaded it starts to freeze and the disk usage does 100 and then freezes about 1-2 seconds.

Ralston18

Titan
Chrome: "goes to a place that isnt loaded it starts to freeze and the disk usage does 100 and then freezes about 1-2 seconds. "

Please explain more....

Next step is to identify what application, process, service is running and taking 100% of the disk usage? Change tabs and sort as necessary to do so.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS