Question sometimes getting the :( face and a crash after waking pc from auto sleep

benshalev849

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
So, lately sometimes after i wake up the PC from automatic sleep i get the :( face and a the "something went wrong with your system" i tought it might be because the CPU tryes to load alot of stuff up and get's overheat but that's prolly not it, ty for the help!
specs:
CPU- i7-4790 3.6GHZ
GPU- 1060 OC strix asus ROG
PSU- corsair cx550M
RAM- 16GB DDR3 1600MHZ
MD- gigabytye B85M

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

benshalev849

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read
should i do it a day after the crash or instantly after the crash?
edit: says folders are empty, ill try after a crash has happened.

benshalev849

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
there is no time limit, it will create a new file for every error so should be no worries about new ones overwriting older ones
this is the file that happened after the crash also i got a code "memory management" (new code from my knowledge)
file: says i don't have permission to upload it and contact administrator etc..
got onto another user, this is the file: https://www.file-up.org/4ih7ykuf2a4o

gardenman

Splendid
I tried to download the file from that site but was completely unable to. I dealt with multiple pop-up of advertisements, multiple false "Download now" links which did not link to the correct file, and a "Wait 30 seconds to download" false link which also did not work and only opened another pop-up ad.

Re-upload the file to Google Drive, Onedrive, or about any other site with less spam please.