Question Sometimes my pc boots without display

Sep 24, 2022
I have this issue from like 1 month but it happened rarely. Sometimes when i start my pc it boots but the monitor doesn't work and overall shows no signal. I've moved the cables multiple times and somehow it works but is still can't understand the cause of the problem because it still happens. I've changed my cable it happens again. My guess is its the monitor, PSU (maybe not sure), SSD or maybe the GPU. When my pc starts i can hear the windows sound from my headphones which overall means that the pc in fact boots just the display doesn't work. Also if the pc starts when i check my speccy i can see that the SSD is overheated and my OS works slow (my OS is on the SSD)

My pc setup:
Intel Core i3-10100F
ASrock H510M-HDV
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050ti (Palit)
G.Skill Aegis (2x8)
Kingston A400 223GB
HP Compaq LA2306x
Deepcool DE500 v2 500W

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2022
BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? Try and replace the PSU and see if that resolves the issue. What G.Skill rams are you working with?
I'll look at the BIOS now. And ill try with the PSU as well if the bios doesn't work. My RAM is G.Skill Aegis 2x8 DDR4 3200MHz.
As i am looking in other posts and stuff is it possible that the windows feature for ''fast startup'' is the issue?

Sep 24, 2022
My BIOS seems to be at the latest version. Only change i did was to my CPU Fan from performance mode to standard dunno if it would impact anything. When i check for my setup it shows that 400W should be enough and mine PSU is 500W and it works although my old one was 600W but it didn't had the correct number of pins for my motherboard. I don't know how to understand what is the problem. I have a feeling maybe its the monitor cuz yesterday i had like a bullet hole in the monitor that disappeared today but that is just guessing so.