Question sometimes pc wont post..

NightFury_

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
i had this issue before where i turn on the pc and everything turns on but there's no signal on monitor, no kbm or mouse.
but later it fixes by itself. now i got that problem again, i turn the pc on every morning, it works fine. i turn it off in evening
and try to turn on 2hrs later and it wont turn on. but it works next morning. but not it still wont work. i noticed this time that there's
ez debug light on vga

NightFury_

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
aight, i used a screwdriver for jumper and idk if it reset the cmos or not. i tried to tighten the wires and RAM.
turned it back on, it turned on and turned off itself several times. i turned off the switch and tried again later.
it turned on and off and on again and it stayed there, this time the led lights on DRAM and CPU.

NightFury_

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
aight i dont get this, i put the pc down and open it up. i removed the RAM sticks and put one and tried to turn it on. it worked. i put the second one and it worked aswell.
i put the lid on and put it back to where it was and now it shows VGA led and black screen. this freaking makes no sense

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS