Question sometimes pc wont post..

NightFury_

Commendable
Jul 2, 2017
i had this issue before where i turn on the pc and everything turns on but there's no signal on monitor, no kbm or mouse.
but later it fixes by itself. now i got that problem again, i turn the pc on every morning, it works fine. i turn it off in evening
and try to turn on 2hrs later and it wont turn on. but it works next morning. but not it still wont work. i noticed this time that there's
ez debug light on vga

NightFury_

Commendable
Jul 2, 2017
aight, i used a screwdriver for jumper and idk if it reset the cmos or not. i tried to tighten the wires and RAM.
turned it back on, it turned on and turned off itself several times. i turned off the switch and tried again later.
it turned on and off and on again and it stayed there, this time the led lights on DRAM and CPU.

NightFury_

Commendable
Jul 2, 2017
aight i dont get this, i put the pc down and open it up. i removed the RAM sticks and put one and tried to turn it on. it worked. i put the second one and it worked aswell.
i put the lid on and put it back to where it was and now it shows VGA led and black screen. this freaking makes no sense