Sony admits its foolishness

- Sony has posted a public apology in its website, to apologize for the
shortage of PlayStation Portable in Japan. Sony mentioned they will try
their best to ship out additional PSP units to the market.

Good form Sony, your image as a poor planner for hardware launches is still
intact. Though unlike with the PS2, you actually have competition...

I'm still waiting for Nintendo to apologize for the moronic GC controller,
the moronic decision to use mini discs, the horrendous third party support,
the idiotic DS touchscreen and lame graphics capabilities. Where's my
apology, Nintendo?

"Ice Wipe Inc." <birdworm12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> - Sony has posted a public apology in its website, to apologize for the
> shortage of PlayStation Portable in Japan. Sony mentioned they will try
> their best to ship out additional PSP units to the market.
>
> Good form Sony, your image as a poor planner for hardware launches is
still
> intact. Though unlike with the PS2, you actually have competition...

also, don't you think it logical that Sony should not have released the
PSP near the time of the DS? I mean, in my opinion, the DS sux. The
graphics taht it gives would have been good *if* it had been released
instead of the SP or the Gameboy advacned. i think it alos a stupid
move on sony to release the slim ps2 so late because so many mmorpg's
could have used the internet connection installed instead of having to
buy it! Especially if you bought final fantasy 11! Its a great game,
but so expensive! It costs about 100-110 $ to get it for ps2, not to
mention all the expansion sets put out for thirty dollars each....