Discussion Sony finely gave PC Gamers Spider-Man

pjg

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2012
After 5 long years of no Spider-Man on anything but the "PlayStation" Sony FINELY gave in to a different platform! Spider-Man homecoming VR "GAME" that was only for VR was lame to me.

D

Deleted member 362816

Sony doesn't have a choice. Microsoft owns 70% of the large game studios at this point. Only a matter of time before Sony leaves hardware and focuses on software to keep that section of the business alive. No I am not a Microsoft Xbox fan boy or a console gamer, Just pretty easy to see what's coming.

We are going to be seeing allot more of this in the future.

kizo

Prominent
BANNED
Jul 17, 2022
Sony doesn't have a choice. Microsoft owns 70% of the large game studios at this point. Only a matter of time before Sony leaves hardware and focuses on software to keep that section of the business alive. No I am not a Microsoft Xbox fan boy or a console gamer, Just pretty easy to see what's coming.

We are going to be seeing allot more of this in the future.
🙄
Why are some people so adamant on " only a matter of time before Sony leaves hardware to focuses on software to keep that part of business alive"
Why would they lol?
The only reason PS5 isn't sold 50mil by now is because of shortages and Covid

When it arrived,8 or so million available, sold faster than 1st 8 or so milion of PS4.
EVERY shipment that comes to market,sells quickly.
Sony's best 1st Party studios,always have great amazing sales with their games.
Even if bigots successed in decimating one of them on Metacritic.

They have over approximately 47 million active subscriptions.
Possibly more.

What possible reason could they have in trying to save any major division?

D

Deleted member 14196

Sony will never become a software house. All they do is hardware. They are very poor at software imo

lmao. That assumption is completely off-base and unwarranted. If sony goes all software they would surely fail because they can’t write software to save their life. Just take a look at the retarded interface for the PlayStation

kizo

Prominent
BANNED
Jul 17, 2022
Sony will never become a software house. All they do is hardware. They are very poor at software imo

lmao. That assumption is completely off-base and unwarranted. If sony goes all software they would surely fail because they can’t write software to save their life. Just take a look at the retarded interface for the PlayStation
Captain Disco goes to one extreme, you go to another 🤣

D

Deleted member 14196

How am I going to an extreme? They are a hardware company plain and simple. They should outsource their software to someone who can actually do it well. Hardware is what they do best. The PlayStation five would be even better if it had a good operating system that was intuitive and didn’t force the user to look all different places to find some setting

I have both systems so I know from experience which is easier to use and navigate. The way the PlayStation five shuts down and leave the controller on is absolutely ridiculous you can’t shut it off like you can with the Xbox from the controller you have to go to some stupid setting to tell them to shut down. I find this unacceptable in this day and age. Like I said Sony software interfaces suck