• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Sony France Compares PS Vita to Four-breasted Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
[citation][nom]pacioli[/nom]I compare everything to a four-breasted woman![/citation]
There are many many terrible things I can say in response to your comment there... but I'll refrain.
Instead I'll say this: The lineman across the street from my office window has a terrible case of plumber's crack.

Anyway, not surprised the PS Vita hasn't been a huge success. Smartphones are starting to dominate the handheld gaming market I'm afraid.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
[citation][nom]warezme[/nom]In reality breasts in the back..., are not so sexy... http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/6714/front-to-back/[/citation]

Onus

Titan
There are those that say the ad is sexist and implies that women are playthings or objects. Others just think it's a bit weird.
It actually seems rather..."French"... to me. That is NOT meant to be an insult, just an observation; you would not see an ad like that in the USA (too many prudes).

cscott_it

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
[citation][nom]jtt283[/nom]It actually seems rather..."French"... to me. That is NOT meant to be an insult, just an observation; you would not see an ad like that in the USA (too many prudes).[/citation]

Interesting that you say that. I've heard a few news pieces on the radio regarding the rise of Islam in France and how there is a strong movement against having Islam comingle too strongly with their national identity. In fifty years - if traditional Islam take a strong hold and strongly influences policy and social aspects, they may become more prudish than we in the US.

Back to tech stuff though. Well, I think that it's done a good job of getting my attention at the very least. It's different and so I'll give it a nod of approval.

"PS Vita? Oh you mean that handheld gamething with the four breasted mannequin ad?"

G

Eww, wtf would want breasts in the back too, no thanks! Or four breasts in the front, equally nasty.

CaedenV

Splendid
*sigh* poor Sony. They have not had a win in a long time.
Here's hoping they get something special with the PS4. Sounds to me like the xBox3 will be packing a modded version of win8, complete with the full package of win8apps available for PC making it a full-on PC with a focus on gaming. Meanwhile Nintendo will eat up the cheap market with all of the kids games. PS4 will most likely be a monster piece of hardware that is overpriced, with no games/apps, ever deteriorating support from developers, and no connectivity between any of Sony's other devices. I love Sony, but they have always had a weird thing going with all of their product lines where they knock things out of the park for ~3-5 years, followed by ~10 years of trash.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
there is not a single comment i can make that wouldnt get me a sanction... i cant even reply to comments...

god i hate it when articles like this pop up and i could make a million great comments but because of how the comments work here, it would be deleted and me with at least a week of no commenting at all.

svdb

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
The translation goes: "Two tactile surfaces, twice more the sensation/feeling."
Interpret that anyway you like. :/

Onus

Titan
USA version: background, slightly out of focus, of two (or more) keyboards on a cluttered desk. Foreground: hands holding the PS Vita. Caption: Because two tactile surfaces aren't just for work.

ram1009

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2007
[citation][nom]ojas[/nom]Well, yeah it is sexist...but more than that, i think it's very,very creepy. :|Wonder what Jane thinks of it?[/citation]

You can't be serious. I might even take up dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS