Sony Now Selling Waterproof Xperia Z2 Android Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BranFlake5

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
Frankly, I feel this is the biggest competitor to the iPad Air. Other tablets are much more popular, but the Z1 and now this are both bleeding edge.

Very Thin, Check
Very Light, Check
Waterproof, Check
Fast, Check
Good Display, Check
Amazing Battery Life, Check
Decent Price, Check

Your Move Apple.

xpeh

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
So the 16GB model is 100 bucks cheaper, and still has the SD slot. I don't see much of a point in buying the 32GB model.

Is it water-proof or water-resistant? This article uses the two terms interchangeably throughout it, yet these are two completely different attributes. Waterproof is when it is 100% sealed from water getting inside. So you could drop it in a lake and find it 50ft below the surface an hour later and it would be fine. Water-resistant is if a kid squirts you with a watergun while you are holding it and it will be fine, but if you drop it into a swimming pool, it most likely will die.

rj ta

Reputable
Apr 23, 2014
So the 16GB model is 100 bucks cheaper, and still has the SD slot. I don't see much of a point in buying the 32GB model.

well if you plan on playing/installing lots of HD games on your tablet you might want to get the 32GB model. 11GB is left to the user (at least in my z1). They don't allow you to transfer apps to sd card. So with HD games ranging from 1GB to 4GB you would be able to install a couple.

100 dollars more for 32GB is too much and is really not worth it just to be able to store more games so that you dont have to backup-restore games if you want to play it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS